United is the world’s leading airline and is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in.
Highlights of United Airlines include:
- World’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States
- A modern fleet which is the most fuel efficient (when adjusted for cabin size), and the best current aircraft order book among U.S. network carriers
- Industry-leading loyalty program that provides more opportunities to earn and redeem miles worldwide
- Optimal hub locations in 10 cities, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States
- Rated the world’s most admired airline on FORTUNE magazine’s 2012 airline-industry list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
For more information about United, including flight information, please visit united.com.