United is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in.
- World’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States
- A modern fleet which is the most fuel-efficient among U.S. network carriers (when adjusted for cabin size)
- Industry-leading loyalty program that provides more opportunities to earn and redeem miles worldwide
- Optimal hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States
- More than 84,000 employees reside in every U.S. state and in countries around the world
|Hub Cities||World’s Most Comprehensive Route Network|
362 Destinations (airports served)
United’s MileagePlus is the world’s most rewarding loyalty program, with a wide array of travel, credit card and retail partners. MileagePlus members may earn elite travel benefits, including Premier Access airport services, and have access to one of the most extensive merchandise redemption programs in the industry. With United’s industry-leading global route network, no other airline offers more destinations for award travel.
- United offers more premium-cabin flat-bed seats and extra-legroom, economy-class seating than any other airline in North America
- In 2013, United became the first U.S. global carrier to offer satellite-based Wi-Fi, including on long-haul overseas routes
- United features DIRECTV on more than 200 aircraft, with more live television access than any other airline in the world
- Business Traveler magazine awarded United Best Airline for North American Travel for 2013, and readers of Global Traveler magazine have voted United's MileagePlus program the Best Frequent-Flyer program for ten consecutive years
- Air Transport World name United the Eco-Aviation Airline of the Year Gold Winner in 2013
Nearly 50 United Clubs in 31 airports worldwide offer members complimentary bar service, light snacks and beverages; business amenities such as Wi-Fi, conference rooms and workstations; and personalized assistance with reservations, seat selection, upgrades and boarding passes.
United Continental Holdings, Inc., is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol UAL and began trading on Oct. 1, 2010. United delivers leading customer service, meaningful profitability and sustainable long-term value for our shareholders.
Total Operating Mainline Fleet: 691
Airbus A319: 55
Airbus A320: 97
Boeing 737 (500/700/800/900): 292
Boeing 757 (200/300): 92
Boeing 767 (200/300/400): 51
Boeing 777-200: 74
Boeing 747-400: 23
Boeing 787-800/900: 16
Total Operating Regional Fleet: 531
37-Seat Aircraft: 27
50-Seat Aircraft: 285
Canadair CRJ 200
70-Seat Aircraft: 176
Canadair CRJ 700
76-Seat Aircraft: 43
(Only includes aircraft operated under capacity purchase agreements.)